Friday, February 8, 2019

Family weekend story; Ho'oponopono is your savior.

Family Weekend


I am back from the family weekend loaded with energy. Everybody was in a good mood, happy to see each other what created heaps of energy. We are a walking family; when coming together our main activities are walking, eating and drinking, party games and sometimes dancing. We discovered the environment while walking with a guide, saw a beaver dam, badger tracks, special plants, played pool in the poolroom, played party games and did some dancing.


The girls, between 9 and 12 made slime, and this is a nice example  that the way is equally imported as the goal; they spent good time on making the slime and having a lot of fun comparing each other results: whoaaa, yours is so malleable and mine is still sticky. The boys, between 12 and 18 played pool and my grandson, the youngest of the boys learned pool and became a good player in a short time.

At the moment, I am not able to show pictures, since the lamp of my laptop crashed again! I downloaded all the pictures to my laptop and deleted them from my camera, no pics at the moment. I hope my laptop will be done by publishing time. I have a family picture that my husband made before starting the big walk in the surroundings. I haven't heard yet from the shop where I took my laptop, I'll make a phone call right after publishing this post!

LoveLea's family weekend at La Roche, Be; courtesy of S. Ozonder
Family weekend at La Roche, Be;
courtesy of S. Ozonder

Saved by Ho'oponopo!

Two weeks ago we got a big screen to watch movies we download from the internet. Then I got an email from my provider that my 150 GB were almost finished; this is when I learned that a big screen is a pixel hoger and we used half of our GB by watching 3 or 4 movies. At this moment we have no GB left; we can still surf but very slowly. I can't even use Tailwind, only 3 or 4 pins at a time! I am doing my homework to find a solution for this new situation.

Luckily there is Ho'oponopono. What's that? Since all that happens to us, we have attracted, we can forgive ourselves with this Hawaiian clearing prayer, says Jen Mazer in Manifesting Made Easy. You say out loud 10 times:
- I love you= to get in a state of love;
- I'm sorry= you take responsibility for what you have brought into your life so far,
- Please forgive me= for forgetting that the Universe is love
- Thank you= is acknowledging that your petition has been heard.
You can say this prayer whenever you are upset or notice others upset around you.

These technical problems give me reasons enough to get upset but thanks to this prayer, I can take the situation without fretting, I can accept the situation without worrying. Isn't that great? If I am not manifesting, at least my life is getting more sereen.

I hope I'll be able to show you pictures of the family weekend by next week and I'll tell you what I did for my technical problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped