Thursday, January 31, 2019

Do you manifest?

Tons of people must have read "the Secret". Maybe you, my reader, have read a book or books about manifesting. Aren't we all eager to actualize our dreams? But how many people actually do manifest? I read the secret, I read Abraham Hicks, Feel free to prosper, tried EFT alas to no avail.


About 6 months ago, somebody posted an article on FB about manifesting. I commented that I didn't believe in manifesting any more. She advised me to read: Manifesting Made Easy by Jen Mazer and that this book would really help.


I got the book, started reading, made (almost all) the exercises, found my limiting beliefs, watched my language, choose a date when my dream should come true and wrote that date into my calendar. 19th of January came and went: nothing happened. What was I thinking?? that really out of the blue a shop owner would contact me and say: hey, I like your leather jewelry, I super mostly want sell your jewelry! I did the planting and the nurturing and waited. Don't they say that you don't have to worry about the how.

While waiting, I also bought an e-book about marketing handmade products, did all the work so my business would be ready, would look professional: I know all about sales channels and funnels, ideal customer, branding, unique selling points but nada, rien du tout.

You know I design and create leather jewelry! That's the fun and easy part. Selling, marketing, seo  is the hard part; it takes up so much time that you hurt your relationships. So I had a dream that a shop, a real shop, not a virtual, online shop would be interested in my jewelry.


I did manifest! 


Actually I have manifested, but that was ages ago, when nobody talked about manifesting, when people didn't believe in manifesting, you underwent your life, no control possible, only coincidence existed. I married in my second year of college; we were very poor and lived from a scholarship, just enough for very basic stuff; no money for clothes for our second baby. I remember this as yesterday: as a matter of fact, no drama, I simply remarked to myself that my baby girl needed clothes and 2 days later an aunt mailed me some clothes! Several of this cases happened. I didn't do anything special; the only had to think: I need this and a couple days later it manifested.

When I was still a teacher, one morning I went to work and it started pouring; I was soaked to my bones. That was the last time it happened because since then, every time the weather looked bad, I asked the universe for dry weather. I asked if the weather could be dry between, let's say, 8 and 8.30 am and the weather would be dry. I never take an umbrella any more and I always am lucky with the weather, with the help if the Universe! Thank you Universe, Funny, it didn't work on my way back home.  You see: I can manifest good weather, most of the time or a parking space.

Could it be that I know too much now. Sometimes not knowing is better than knowing. Maybe I try to hard and I should let go, try to find the state of mind I was in when young and had no clue? Little things I have manifested, at least what seems small to me though the Universe knows no big or small. Writing this out was beneficial, I feel reinvigorated. Thanks for listening!

If anybody can give me some practical advise, you're welcome, I'll be glad to read it.


This post is kind of short. My husband and me have both been ill, we got stomach flu, thankfully a light version but we both feel weak, no energy left. I'am using my energy sparingly and keep it for the  Family Weekend starting tomorrow Friday. One more good night rest and I 'll be born new.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, actually I do manifest. I think the trick is:

    - you have to relaxedly and firmly at once believe (in a wish, something you want to be manifested),
    - then make a promise to yourself that you want it that way
    - and then send it out into the Universe and let go.
    - Have faith that it (your wish) will be taken care of.

    Keep up!
    Your daughter

    ReplyDelete

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped