Friday, December 15, 2017

LoveLea's small X-Mas and New Year's gifts.

LoveLea's small gifts.

 Only 10 days left for X-Mas and 2 weeks for New Year's Eve and my FB shop is empty. I decided to delete my shop and start all over again and now the shop sells in €'s, yeah! This means I have to work and work to get my shop ready. I'll start with the small leather goods I made; there are still lots of people who have X-Mas shopping to do or find small presents to give away. You'll find unique gifts in my FB shop, f i: key chains. I have key chains with tassels in my stock but just straight on and now I made them more elaborate and fancy: 4 different ones in front of my painting of my daughter.


LoveLea's leather key chains
LoveLea's leather key chains.

When sorting out my writing desk, my eye fell on this big key: it is the key to the drawers of my desk. The key stayed in my head and when I designed the tassel for this type of key, I made it sturdy enough for the heavy key and colorful to contrast with the dark iron. Do you like it? You attach it with a simple bow.

LoveLea's tassel for big key
LoveLea's tassel for big key.

My business card wallets and cable holders, both in leather also make nice gifts.


LoveLea's business card wallets
LoveLea's business card wallets.


And I have very cute earrings: leather tassels who deliciously caress your cheeks when moving or leather-pearl/bead combinations:

LoveLea's earrings
LoveLea's earrings


LoveLea feels Gothic these days 


We' ve had the first snow, just a tiny bit but enough to render half the country in chaos. In the meantime it makes walking in the sluggish streets a chore. It was an incentive to get my cowboy boots out; they look cool with jeans (duh) and  with a bit dressy pants and they easily slide on or off. And I attached tassels to them in a darker leather.

We are busy choosing new closets, a new library, a new bedroom. This is fun but it doesn't leave me time to do what I love the most: creating new jewelry. There are a lot of boring chores in keeping house, well I don't really mind because it gives me plenty of time to do my thinking, analyzing my feelings and I am feeling very Gothic this days; I used up a chunk of a bit rigid black leather and was able to get 3 chokers and 3 bracelets out of it. I have some possibilities in my head but haven't found time to realize them. I scribbled some ideas down in my agenda and ideas about how to present them. But first I should finish at least one set. In the picture below you see the result; the choker AND the bracelet with a chain in a mat black leather.


LoveLea's Gothic set with chain
LoveLea's Gothic set with chain



LoveLea's Gothic bracelet
LoveLea's Gothic bracelet

LoveLea's Gothic choker with chain
LoveLea's Gothic choker with chain

And I designed a new Gothic line: with cowhide. Only the bracelet is finished at the moment, (in front of my painting of my son when he was around 18) but the choker and another bracelet should be ready these days. They will be shown directly in my FB shop; sorry, can't give you a premiere, the show must go on!


LoveLea's new Gothic line with cowhide
LoveLea's new Gothic line: leather with cowhide.
LoveLea's new Gothic line with cowhide
LoveLea's leather bracelet with cowhide.


Next week, I 'll tell you about my thyroid and how it disappeared miraculously. Before you leave: Have a look at my fb's shop page:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped