Thursday, September 27, 2018

Organize your purse! Me and The Secret. Teaching my daughter needle works.

Organize your bag


School has started for a while and we got our children or grand children all kinds of stuff to stay organized. It is time we are thinking of ourselves and get our handbag or pouch organized. I made cute little business cards holders and a leather "envelop" to protect bigger cards or other stuff.


LoveLea's red leather card cases and envelop
LoveLea's red leather
card cases and envelop



The business cards holders, I made them open so you can easily take 1 card out. In a case your cards stay fresh and clean and you don't have to be embarrassed when handing 1 out. One I hand stitched with white linen thread, the other one with black linen thread and this one is less striking. I use linen thread because I just hate it when the thread starts fraying, this won't happen with linen thread.

LoveLea's card holder in red leather, white stitching.
LoveLea's card holder,
 red leather, white stitching
LoveLea's card holder in red leather, black stitching
LoveLea's card holder,
 red leather, black stitching














And I made an envelop out of the same leather to hold cards to take note on or any stuff bigger than business cards. So you have a little set in your purse.


LoveLea's red leather card holders&envelop
LoveLea's red leather
card holders&envelop
with hip pouch
LoveLea's red leather card holders&envelop 2
LoveLea's red leather
 card holders&envelop















Myself I use a hip pouch a lot when doing small shopping: you have your hands and your shoulders free and of course when travelling.

Me and The Secret


Books like The Secret or A. Hicks predicate that you already know everything you need to know, but you have to look INSIDE. That's true. I  knew about the vibration stuff before all the fuss about it; I knew but didn't understand it. When I was young, a teen, our whole world evolved around school and exams and later on about getting a job. When I was taking an exam and I didn't FEEL anything, had no sensations, I knew it was not going to end o.k. If I felt "nervous" I knew what I was about to be on, would be o.k. Same thing when applying for a job. At that time, nobody talked about vibrations but I recognized the feeling in my guts. It felt then more like "seeing" my future than "creating" my future. I have to find the way to get in that high vibration state again.

Teaching my daughter needle works


As I have had many uses from the needle works I learned at school, I wish my daughter too learned some needle work skills at school. Alas, that was not on school programs any more. I took it upon me to teach her how to knit, but to no avail. Now, so many years later, I think she didn't want to learn knitting and that's why she kept messing up things until out of frustration I gave up.

I also showed her how to sew on a button; myself I have a  very strong aversions for sewing buttons on but if you have a missing button, someone has to do the job.  I gave up on that too and thought inwardly: wait till you live by yourself and have a husband and kids, I got you! You know what: it's her husband who sews on the missing buttons! have I ever.


What lesson do I get out of this:


 never think YOU ought to do the boring stuff out of a sense of duty; if you won't somebody else will do! I should turn this into a nice quote by next week.

A made another  very nice quote, but somehow Canva didn't work properly and I can't download it. Maybe by next week I'll have two quotes for you!

See you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped