Thursday, December 13, 2018

I have to admit

that at this moment a whole lot is growing over my head! 

My FB- shop didn't bring the results I expected and wanted thus changed my policy. Didn't Einstein so eloquently says: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

At this moment I am studying Made Urban's "How to Sell Handmade beyond Friends & Family" book. Well, studying is really not an adequate description, I am wrestling myself through the exercises! I understand the material, but applying what I read, imaging an ideal customer with her values and personality to find my niche market, formulating an USP, and many more, is giving me a hard time!

Before I discovered Made Urban's e-book, I read almost everything about entrepreneurship my eye came upon, but all content was about services and selling courses or digital products,... whereas I am in leather jewelry! On top of that, all this young 6-figures business women say: you can't do it by yourself! you need help! buy my course or join my community or the like. I snorted and thought: you only want people to join your master class.

How wrong I was! What would I not give to have somebody next to me holding my hand and explaining in depth how I can apply all this to my own business. I'm experiencing this at first hand now that I'm plowing through my study book.

Some time before I discovered Made Urban, I read a post on FB about The Law of Attraction. I commented that I didn't believe in that law anymore and that it didn't work. The poster advised me to read: "Manifesting Made Easy...." by Jen Mazer, it would open my mind. Yes, this book is really an eye opener. I recommend this book to everybody interested in manifesting their dreams. Reading is not all you do, every chapter has a "How to Apply" section. And I am very diligently applying the theory.

So I am reading and applying this 2 books at the same time. The dream I want to manifest is that a store sells my jewelry so that I only have to engage myself with the designing and creating process. One action that helps you manifest is to choose a date you want your dream to become true and mark in your agenda. The date I choose and wrote down in my agenda is approaching rapidly: 19th of January 2019.

Studying the 2 books, blogging, social media is overwhelming, I feel drowned, lightly panicking that I won't be ready by January 2019. Hence for the time being, I'll reduce my  blogging and social media presence to concentrate on manifesting my big dream.




LoveLea's laptop
At this laptop I do most of my writing
 while having a cup of coffee.

I'm cloistered easily 6 hours a day to this laptop, reading, studying, writing, e-mailing. And I have my coffee, first thing in the morning in one of my favorite cups, specially made for the exposition in Amsterdam, some 10 years ago, about the connection between the Netherlands and the Court of the Russian Tsars. Behind my cup you can see my laminated feather to remind me that I am not by myself and that Universe is watching over me.


At the moment it is not yet clear to me what I'll post next week. Maybe you like to be surprised? 

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped