Thursday, June 14, 2018

About minimalist leather bracelet and styling tips; easy, practical ways to be mindful.

If you get this post in your mailbox, please, do me and yourself a favor and click on the title to experience the original form, to share the post, send to someone and to pin my images. Thank you for humoring me.


Where are you heading this summer?


I am doing a sequence of styling posts along with my usual content. This first one is about styling my minimalist bracelets with French Riviera Style. I'll have more in the weeks to come about pairing bracelets to pool-wear, to beach wear; I love creating boho/hippy style. And Gothic of course, maybe steampunk!

Minimalist leather bracelets.


What will you be doing during your summer holidays? If you planned a day on the beach, a week at the beach, a 1-day boat trip, a mini cruise, anything that has to do with being near the sea, I have the perfect minimalist leather bracelet for you!

What d' you say about this leather navy&white minimalist bracelet?


LoveLea's leather, navy&white minimalist bracelet
LoveLea's leather, navy&white minimalist bracelet


The styling of your bracelet


I hear you saying: nice to have a  minimalist bracelet, but how will I wear it, what kind of clothes goes with this bracelets? I got it all figured out for you: the French Riviera Style: 1 top + 1 bottom with 1  minimalist bracelet; I have loved the understated elegance of this style since I was a child.


Striped little vest
My beloved striped vest!

My navy T-shirt
My navy T-shirt


My French Riviera Tops
My French Riviera Tops


 I love the boat neck line, even if this one is a bit square.

My striped boat neck shirt
My striped boat neck shirt


Pair this tops to dark jeans or exact the contrary: white pants or stylish cream colored "pants éléphants" and off you go to Deauville. Never mind the designer, it's the style I want to show you. Sew yourself a pair of them.

https://www.ebay.com/b/CHANEL-Womens-Wide-Leg/63863/bn_8863493
Chanel's wide leg, pants éléphants.


Do you love the French Riviera Style, then this bracelet is for you!

And here are its variants; you can still where your bracelet with a striped Brittany's T-shirt and a  yellow or pink bag, a subtle dot on the i!

LoveLea's minimalist leather bracelets
LoveLea's minimalist leather bracelets

Did you like my bracelets? It can be yours!

What does mindful mean to me and how it can be to YOU.


Being mindful is not only for meditating, serious, boring people. We can all benefit from it. To me, being mindful is a necessary, especially when I am very busy; when doing too much or multi tasking it is even more necessary.

My mindfulness is very practically, earthly-minded oriented: when I go to the kitchen to retrieve something, I want to remember what and where the object was to be retrieved! Lately I've been very busy and focused on webinars and the like;  webinars are exhausting and for some of them I had to get up early to take the webinar. Lack of sleep and stress kills me. But I know that good habits make everything easier. Let me give you some examples of what I mean and what I do.

- me: my keys on the right place when I enter my home;
  you: give everything its place and put it in its place!

- me: my id card placed back in my wallet  after using it;
  you: store precious things immediately

- me:I shouldn't follow different threads of ideas in my head when I am tired
  you: don't multi-task when tired, go slowly

- me: when tired, and making mistakes,  I should take a break immediately after noticing and not say: I'll finish this off first.
  you: take your break when you need it!

- me: when I take this break, I should do something totally different, not using my brain but my hands (clearing my work table, watering the plants, stroll in the garden..)
  you: do something totally different during your break (have a list of what you can do ready)

- me: being concentrated on the now, helps me to say: don't worry before something happens
  you: live in the present and don't worry about the future

- me: I used to take a book with me when it was likely I was going to wait; I don't do this any more but occupy myself with concentrating on the task ahead, observing myself, just "being" instead of doing.
you: it's ok not to do something; simply "being" is ok! (Reading is an ascape.)

It also means to me:
- me: being observant of my body: when I eat this, what happens? when I do this, what happens? When too many hair sticks to my comb, my body tells me: slow down!
  you: be aware of your body when you change your habit, diet etc. what signs does your body give you? hair loss? stumbling over your words? being forgetful? 

- me: I close my eyes when brushing my teeth to feel what I am doing
  you: close your eyes to feel what you do and to focus better

- me: being observant when I am home- being observant when I go some place
  you: be alert to what happens around you, when home, when some place else.

- me: being aware of the sounds around me
  you: listen to the sounds in your home: is everything ok? no strange sounds?

Being in the now, leaves no room to fret over the past or worry about the future.


Wow, this is different! I'm curious to learn if you guys like this! you can let me know in a message.

Watch out for my next styling tips and other tips! You can subscribe in the box below or use the box in the column on the right.

See you! Have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped