Thursday, December 27, 2018

XMas mood pictures and more texture pictures for my mood board. Pro or contra winter time?

Isn't Xmas the most wonderful and suitable and convenient time for mood pictures? or happy family pictures? I am not being ironic, I am merely making observations.

I have some mood pictures for you: my grand children with the dog, my daughter and her family, me with the grand children and my husband with the grand children; we took the pictures during their pre-Xmas visit last Sunday.

LoveLea's grand children with dog Xmas 2018
The grand children with the dog.


It seems to me that pets are getting more and more human traits with time: the dog Filou is posing! Read more about Filou here. At the summer house, we cared for a stray dog and she was afraid when I pointed my camera, left us tail between legs!



My daughter with her family, XMas 2018
My daughter with her family.



My husband with grand children, XMas 2018
My husband with the grand children,
 XMas 2018


LoveLea with grand children, XMas 2018
Me with the grand children.











Off this 2 pictures you could deduce that my grand daughter is not happy sitting on my lap. It is not the case, we get along grand! She was low spirited that day because of a brooding ear infection. She is much better now.


Texture pictures for my mood board


And here is the second part of pictures for my mood board. The photo below features the materials I use concisely: 2 types of chain and leather and an organza bag for storing your necklace.


LoveLea's mood board picture
LoveLea's mood board & texture picture.
 


And here a close up of my bigger leather scraps.


LoveLea's leather scraps
My leather scraps
 


and some more textures: the coldness of the metal balanced with the wool of the sheepskin and the soft feeling of the leather.


Texture picture
Another texture picture


all pictures about textures!


Winter hours


I don't know about you, but I wish they never introduced summer and winter hours. The theory about saving energy doesn't make sense and it is bad for health. When my children ware small, they started this nonsense; the children needed at least a month to get used to  the new summer or winter hours; their whole biological clock was mixed up.

I used to wake up at 8. am sharp but since the last time-change  I am waking up either late, around 9. am or too early, 6.30.  Anyway, getting up as early as 6.30 has it advantages; it gives you a chance to see the sun rise and take nice pictures. Does the transit from summer to winter time upset you? Tell us about it.


Sunrise picture
Sunrise seen from my work shop window.



What a joy to see the sky in all its morning glory. My day can't go wrong!

I might have my mood board finished by next week; it will be a tight race since we are having visitors this Friday, 3 children and 5 adults who will stay the night and New Year's eve is almost there.....

I hope you all had a lovely and happy Christmas and I wish you a splendid New Year's eve celebration. May all your dreams come through in 2019.

See you next year!


1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful 2019, full of laughter, excellent health, good friends and lovely moments -your daughter

    ReplyDelete

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped