Friday, January 4, 2019

Admire my vibe board pictures! Synchronicity to spare: dark rooms, fish skins and a quote,

Vibe board pictures.


Two weeks ago, I posted about the photoshoot, using my daughters hands; she has nice groomed hands that  show off the leather jewels I make beautifully. More mood pictures here. Putting everything together resulted in the mood boards below! Well, maybe "vibe" board would be more appropriate.

Choosing which pictures to use and trying out different ways and arrangements was tough. My vibe board should entice females to wear my jewels and either feel like a classic beauty, elegant and chic with my chunky chain/leather jewels (left side of the picture) or daring, provocative and fearless with the slim chain&leather combination (right side of the picture). The middle section contains my logo, the different materials I use and a scenery picture to add a touch of green.



LoveLea's vibe board 1 


LoveLea's vibe board 2
LoveLea's vibe board 2

Vibe board 2 above is circa the same but has as background a color similar to my logo's color.



Lovelea's vibe board 3
LoveLea's mood board 3

And vibe board 3 has the classy style and punk style pell-mell.


Synchronicity abundance


In the past week lots of synchronicities has happened. Could be induced by my higher spiritual involvement in this time of the year; who isn't making 2018's balance and deciding  on what to do and how to be in 2019?


Dark colored rooms


I love Pinterest and I use it daily. Home decor is a favorite subject but lately this topic didn't give me the satisfaction it used to do. You know why? because all the interiors Pinterest showed me were white; I saw one dull, bland page with scattered a bit of beige, soft pink, pale blue or pine wood accents. How boring, tedious, how flat!


Till I discovered by chance pages and pages of strong colored, dark colored rooms! How exciting, how energizing, how adventurous, lively, stimulating!

Last Saturday we celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary in a newly opened restaurant in town and guess what: the old stately home had the most beautiful dark, black, inspiring walls!  A painting exhibition added color to the whole. This was a nice surprise, a bonus, an extra dimension added to our celebration; at least to me! My husband is more matter-of-fact on interiors of restaurants.


The Lounge at Tienen, Belgium
The Lounge at Tienen, Belgium

Fish skins


The Sunday before Xmas, my daughter and family came over. At one moment, out of the blue, to us anyhow, my grand daughter asked: "Does Oma make the leather herself?". We explained that this was a whole process and that I bought scraps of leather. And the next day, idem on Pinterest, I accidentally arrived on a page where a pin catched my eye: This woman is turning fish into shoe leather! How interesting! I found her business on the internet and I might order 1 hide to find out about the texture, the strength, the look, the vibe, in short: can fish leather be turned into jewels.

Quote


A couple days ago, it occurred to me that I hadn't been inspired to make a quote in a long time. The next day, I visited my daughters FB-page where and saw her Dalai Lama quote: Love is the absence of judgement! in a flash this came into my mind: if this is true than "self-love is the absence of self-judgement"! Wow, nice find! isn't it and true! by next week I shall find a nice picture and make a helpful quote.



Lots of nice little things happened this past week, 2 events involving my daughter, I observed! In the coming week I want to finish my looking back at 2018 and distill my path for 2019.
 
I hope you have a nice start to 2019! and have decided where you want to be at the end of this year. Write it down on a slip of paper or make it a little work of art and put it any place where you can be reminded of the path you decide to follow.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped quote!

The event of the year Last Friday it was my daughter's birthday and it was the first day of Suikerrock, a 3 day rock festival in our...

The event of the year (in my town), Pro's of having a dog, How I excorcise inspiration; My revamped